Free ebooks that will assist you in many ways, from everything you will need to know about the adoption process to parenting.
You will also learn how to have a successful baby shower, learn safety tips on child proofing your home as well as travel safety tips. Learn how to keep your kids occupied when they get bored, because they will, believe me.
Click on the images to download any ebook instantly.
Adoption Made Easy Ebook
Adoption Made Easy! Tips For a Successful Adoption!
* All About Adoptions
* Adoption Statistics Some Telling Facts About The Process Of Adoption
* Adoption Dos & Dont's
* Children Awaiting Adoption
* Steps to Put Your Child Up for Adoption
* Adoption Resources
* Adoption Photo Listing
* Adoption Records - Why Are They So Important?
* How To Prepare For The Home Study As Part Of The Adoption Process
* Adoption Lawyer
* Adoption Agencies
Baby Safety Tips Ebook
About 2-1/2 million children are injured or killed by hazards in the home each year. The good news is that many of these incidents can be prevented by using simple child safety devices on the market today.
You can childproof your home for a fraction of what it would cost to have a professional do it. And safety devices are easy to find. You can buy them at hardware stores, baby equipment shops, supermarkets, drug stores, home and linen stores, and through mail order catalogues.
This eBook is filled with wonderful information on several different areas of keeping your baby safe, including:
1. Keeping Baby Safe: You’re Most Important Role as a Parent
2. Must Have Products That Will Keep Your Child Safe Around the Home
- purchasing tips for safety products you will need for your baby
3. Travelling With a Baby – Car safety tips, car seats, travel checklist
Article: The best way to protect your children in the car
4. Crib Safety Tips – crib design, matress, crib hardware, crib accessories, crib
5. Safe Bedding Practices for Infants
6. Help Your Kids get a Good Night’s Sleep
7. How to Reduce the Risk of Poisoning in Your Household
-- Poison lookout checklist
8. Toy Safety Tips
9. Tips for Homemade Baby Food
- 8 Easy Baby Food Recipes
10. Pool safety: Tips to Prevent Tragedy
Taking Care of Baby's
Take care of your baby's health. Raise a healthy child!
Here is just some of what you will learn:
* The Ferber Method
* Ear Infections in Children
* Chicken Pox in Children
* Common Cold in Children
* Fever in Children
* Pains During Growth in Children
* Baby Sleep Tips and Tricks
* Sleep Issues in Children
Understanding and Treating
Baby Colic Ebook
Although colic is quite common among babies, when it actually happens and your baby screams and cries without stopping, as a new mom you may become pretty frustrated.
Colic often occurs in an infant between 2 or 3 weeks old and reaches its height at 2 months. By the time it stops your infant could be about 3 or 4 months.
Here are a few of the topics this book will cover:
* Certain Factors That Can Worsen The Situation
* Distinguishing The Signs Of Colic
* Colic In Babies
Colic Symptoms In Babies
* Dealing With A Colicky Infant
* Baby Colic – How To Comfort The Infant In Pain
* What Is Right Colic Flexure?
* The Relationship Between Breastfeeding And Colic
* Help For Colic
* Knowing How To Treat Colic
Natural Remedies For Colic
How to Have a Roaringly Successful
Baby Shower Ebook
Are you having a baby shower but you are not sure where to begin or how to plan it.
Learn how you can have a roaringly successful baby shower for your friend or family member.
Here is some of what is included inside:
• When The Shower Should Happen
• To Gift Registry or not to Gift registry
• Things Never to Do
• Free Printable Shower Games – How Good Are They
• Budgeted Baby Shower Supplies
• Baby Shower Game and Gift Ideas
• What Food to Serve at the Baby Shower
• Checklist for Baby Shower Supplies
• Budgeted Baby Showers
* and more
32 Ways to Keep Your
Kids Occupied Ebook
If your looking for a few innovative ways to keep your kids occupied this guide will help.
Inside this guide, you will find 32 amazing, cheap and even free ways to keep the kids happy, healthy, occupied, and paying attention. Things like:
* 13 "Kid Friendly" indoor activities that are sure to stop boredom in it's tracks.
* 11 things you and your kids can do outdoors that are educational, healthy and will bring your entire family closer together
* 8 things you can do to keep your kids occupied and out of trouble while traveling. I guarantee you'll thank me after putting these techniques into action.
All these activities are super easy and can be done by almost any family, no matter where you live.
Understanding Daycare Inside
When you are looking into a daycare for your child, there are many things to consider.
“Understanding Daycare Inside Out” will help you to make the right choice.
Contents of this book include:
• What to Look for When Choosing a Daycare
• How to Prepare Your Child for Daycare
• Daycare Safety
• Daycare Costs Don’t have to Send You to the Poorhouse
• Why Child Care is Necessary
• Finding a Five Star Daycare Provider
• Picking the Right Daycare Provider for You
• How to Turn Your Home Into a Daycare
* and more
Parental Control -
How to Check Your Kids Ebook
Learn how to keep your children safe on the internet. Be informed, keep kids internet safe.
Parental Control – How to Check Your Kids is an informative ebook on how to keep your kids safe while online.
• What is Parent Control
• Protect Your Child and Computer
• Using Parental Control Wisely
• Parental Control: Different Levels of Protection
• What Can Parental Control Limit?
• Parental Control: Online Activity Reports
• Parental Control: Through Website Browsing
• Parental Control and Chat
• Parental Control and Email
• Parental Control and Instant Messaging
• And more
Single Parenting - Becoming the Best
Parent for Your Child Ebook
“The transition and new circumstance – journeying down the path of the single parent”.
• New Family Unit
• School Society and Family
• Consequences of Single Parenting
• The Effects of Single Parenting
• Ethnically Speaking: The Trends In Single Parenting
• Financial Help for Single Parents
• Meeting Single Parents
• Single Parents Dating: It Is Time to Move On
• All About SPARK (Single Parents Raising Kids)
* and more
101 Scrapbooking Tips Ebook
If you don't save your memories they may be lost forever!
Get "101 Scrapbook Tips" and learn how to start crafting scrapbooks like a professional. Hours of research and experience have been brought together to help friends and family share their memories in the best way possible. If you want all the insider secrets of the pro's, you can find them in "101 Scrapbooking Tips".
We often forget our best memories. They can be so hard to hold on to! Don't forget your memories - CELEBRATE THEM!
101 Tips to Stop Your Child's
Bedwetting Forever Ebook
The secret to ending your child's bedwetting....
It's quite literally one of the hardest problems families face.
When one of your child is a bedwetter, it can be a very sensitive topic. You want your child to know it's just a part of growing up and that there's nothing wrong with them.
But can you do something to help your child? What's the problem? Is it normal?
Finally there's a guide with all the answers. Your child and you can beat the problem together. One step at a time with...
101 Tips to Stop Your Child's Bedwetting Forever!
• Initial Tips for Dealing with Bedwetting in Your Household
Return from Free Ebooks to Children for Adoption
• Behavior Modification
• Dealing with Your Pediatrician
• Bedwetting Devices and Tools
• Bedwetting Advice that Has Worked for Other Parents
• Pre-teen, Teenagers, and Bedwetting
* Some Final Tips